Before starting the steps below, check your unit is connected to AC Power.
Here are a few things you can do to troubleshoot:
- Double tap the unit. Check the device's room name after 5 minutes.
- Restart your router. Restarting your router will reset your internet connection. You should also restart any Wi-Fi range extenders or repeaters that you have.
Here's how to restart your router:
- Unplug your modem and router power cords. You may have a combination modem/router, or they may be separate devices. All the lights on your modem and router should be off.
- Wait for 30 seconds, then plug your modem and router back in.
- Your modem and router will restart. Wait a couple of minutes or until you see a steady power and connection lights. You may also see a quickly flashing data light.
Factory Reset your Halo: Press and hold the Halo button for about 20 seconds. Release the button when Halo says, "Erasing all your settings." Note: If you have plugged your Halo in with the power cable, it will automatically turn on and greet you
If the issue persists, we suggest investing in a range extender.
Factory Reset & Re-add to App
- Press and hold the center button, until the device says "Erasing all your settings.."
- If the problem persists, Contact Us.